How to poison someone – You can order fatal human poisoning in our service. Poisons and toxins not detected by forensic experts!
How to poison someone with our service – go to the main page of our site and explore this article:
Main page Mercenaries.pw
The transport police found the substance with which they poisoned Alexei Navalny. This was announced by the director of the Anti-Corruption Fund (FBK) Ivan Zhdanov.
According to him, the police officer refused to disclose the name of the substance to him and Navalny’s wife Yulia, referring to the secrecy of the investigation. However, she clarified that this substance is deadly not only for Alexei Navalny, but also for those around him, “everyone around should be in protective suits.”
The chief doctor of the Omsk hospital, according to Zhdanov, in response to the police report, said: “Well, they found and found.”
Navalny’s wife said that she did not trust the emergency hospital No. 1 in Omsk, where her husband was. She believes that the doctors keep the politician in the clinic and do not give permission to transport him to Europe for treatment, “so that the chemical that is in Alexey’s body disappears.”
On Friday morning, a plane flew to the Omsk airport named after Dmitry Karbyshev to evacuate Alexei Navalny, who is in a coma, for treatment in Germany. This was reported to RBC in the press service of the airport.
The day before, Navalny was returning to Moscow from Tomsk. On the plane, he felt bad. The board was urgently planted in Omsk. The oppositionist was sent to the hospital. He is in a coma and is connected to a ventilator. Doctors have not yet announced the diagnosis of Alexei Navalny. His associates believe that the politician was poisoned with toxins.
Blogger Alexei Navalny would not have been able to get out of a coma if he had really been poisoned with Novichok. This was announced on September 7 by a former member of the commission on biological and chemical weapons, UN military expert Igor Nikulin.
“Newbie” in politics: Merkel announced the poisoning of Navalny with military substance
The Bundestag will require the chancellor to prove the accusations made
“If it had been poisoning by Novichok, we would never have seen him alive – not in a week, not in a month. But from the “Novichok” family, perhaps. This is a binary chemical weapon. There are several substances, each of which is not particularly toxic, only when they are mixed, a hellish mixture is obtained, which is thousands of times more toxic than each of its components individually, “RIA Novosti reports.
Earlier on Monday, it became known that Navalny’s condition had improved. He was taken out of a medical coma and is gradually weaned from a ventilator. He reacts to what is said to him.
On September 2, the Berlin clinic “Charite”, where Navalny is undergoing treatment, reported that the patient’s symptoms of intoxication continued to subside. The clinic did not rule out the “remote consequences” of his illness.
On the same day, the German government, with reference to a special laboratory of the Bundeswehr, said that in the samples received from the blogger, they found “unequivocal evidence” of a chemical nerve agent of the Novichok group.
However, the FRG authorities did not attach evidence of their statement. Berlin did not respond to all official inquiries, including by the Russian Prosecutor General’s Office and doctors.
Later, on September 5, Russian doctors proposed to their German colleagues to create a joint group on the situation with the blogger.
In the Middle Urals, seven cases of mushroom poisoning have already been registered this year, including a child. In this regard, Rospotrebnazdor reminded mushroom pickers about the safety rules.
Poisoning can be caused not only by poisonous (pale toadstool, fly agarics, false mushrooms) and conventionally edible mushrooms (raincoats, ink mushroom or dung beetle, morels, lines), but also edible ones. This happens with improper processing and with the decomposition of proteins in old fruit bodies.
The only sure way to protect yourself from severe poisoning is to never eat unknown mushrooms, and also firmly assimilate the main signs of poisonous and inedible mushrooms:
1. The most dangerous mushrooms containing toxic substances are various fly agarics and some small types of umbrellas. Inexperienced mushroom pickers often mistake them for edible: How to poison someone pale toadstools – for green russula, green leaves and gray ryadovki; fly agaric – for mushrooms. The first signs of poisoning appear after 6-24, and sometimes even 48 hours later. Severe diarrhea, vomiting, profuse urination, convulsions, thirst begin. Approximately three days after the poisoning, there is a period of apparent relief, but it is soon replaced by jaundice, and the patient dies from liver dysfunction. How to poison a person The most poisonous, deadly for humans is the pale grebe, for which no antidote has yet been found.
2. Poisonous twins, very similar to edible ones, often grow next to good mushrooms. They can also cause serious and sometimes fatal poisoning. These include false mushrooms, so you need to be careful when collecting mushrooms. You can distinguish edible mushrooms from false ones by the color of the plates. In summer, autumn and winter honeydews, the plates are always white, creamy and never darken. In the false sulfur-yellow honey fungus, the plates are sulfur-yellow, in the brick red they are whitish-cream, quickly darken and become lilac-brownish or blackish-olive. Also, the bile mushroom is a twin of the white one. It is easy to distinguish it: as soon as you cut the pulp with a knife, it immediately turns pink. In a porcini mushroom, the pulp is always white, a light mesh is located along the entire leg. In bile, the upper part of the leg is covered with a dark mesh. The mushroom tastes very bitter.
3. Before use, mushrooms should be cut, rinsed and boiled for 10-15 minutes, the broth should be poured without trying, as poisonous substances pass into it during cooking. Boiled mushrooms must be rinsed again, squeezed out and only then cooked for food. How to poison someone Only porcini mushroom, real milk mushroom and common mushroom can be used for cooking without prior boiling.
4. It is important to prevent situations where the child may eat raw mushroom. To do this, you need to be careful while walking, especially in parks, squares, playgrounds and in the forest.